Thursday 28 February 2013

Ezer is one!!!! Woooo hoooo


48 posts (this is the 49th), 3355 page views and 1 year later Ezer Kenegdo / Help Meet is one!!!!!! Wooohoooo. I’m so grateful to God it’s unbelievable. It’s amazing to think that in one year I have struggled with all sorts of challenges that threatened to stop God’s work here, but God who is called faithful has indeed been faithful. I’m grateful to Him for all those He used in one way or the other to keep this fire burning.

This has not been by my power nor might, but by God’s Spirit all the way. Thank You Lord for inspiration; for always giving me the words to write. I pray this well will never run dry and You forever find me fit to be used by You.

Awesome, Awesome God! This past year with You has been both amazing and liberating. Here’s to many, many more.

Love now and forever

Ezer
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment