Thursday 15 November 2012

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Pleasant surprise is an understatement! Words cannot describe how i felt when i found out the blog had been nominated for this award - lets just say it came and the right time and was a very big source of encouragement. God indeed deserves all the glory for this one. 

Thanks Watchman for the nomination, God bless you richly! I pray God continues to use you for His purpose. Blog on my brother! 


                                        



Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1.  Display the award logo on your blog.
2.  Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.  State 7 things about yourself.
4.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.  Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about myself?
1. I LOVE God! lol and i often get very protective about Him. 
2.  I enjoy talking about God. I can literally to it all day long
3.  I know it goes without saying - I love to write. I express myself best through written words
4. I'm not perfect. *GASP! SHOCK HORROR!!* lol. Seriously though, I'm not perfect and I don't want to be because that would mean I wouldn't need Jesus, and truth be told I honestly CANNOT imagine my life without Him.
5.   I enjoy cooking and love baking especially
6.  I love spending time singing praises. Music is indeed a beautiful thing.
7. My favourite name for God is Agbani Lagbatan, which means "The One who delivers completely"

My Blog Nominations (I know 15 were requested but.....)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment