Wednesday 11 December 2013

Apase wa ni pa ase re la fi da ohun gbogbo (The one who has authority to give orders, and by His orders have all things been created)


Where do I start?
Where do I begin?
What can I say, that will do your awesomeness justice?

I cried out.
You heard me - showed up even before the tears dried on my face.

It was no match for You.
Even before You spoke, it trembled in awe of You.
You commanded.
It yielded.
It bowed low, all the way to the ground.
It laid at Your feet, crippled in Your presence, by Your awesome majesty.

Oh words, why do you fail me now?
Now that I long to tell my King what He means to me.
Now that I long to tell Him, how marvellous this work of His is in my sight.

Who will praise the Lord with me?
Who will sing of His faithfulness?



I unashamedly lay myself- all that I am, all that I have, my hopes, my dreams, my all, at Your feet and say

Aba nise ma pada lehin eni
Abe ti lu kara bi ajere
Adunkepe
Aduro tini bi akoni eleru
Aduro tini lojo isoro
Afunni ma s’iregun 
Agbani lagbatan 
Agbara re ki ba ti
Agbara to bori gbogbo agbara 
Akiri s’ore
Alaanu ni o ati Oloore
Alade wura
Alagbada Ina
Alagbara laiye ati lorun 
Alewilese
Apase wa ni pa ase re la fi da ohun gbogbo
Apata ti ko se fo ri so, Apata idigbolu
As’ore kiiri
Asoro ma ta se
Asorodayo
Asoromaye
Atofokante
Atogbojule
Awimayehun 

Thank You.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment