Tuesday 13 March 2012

Learning to Communicate


Communication, especially about my feelings is something that has never really come easy to me. This has affected the people in my life in different ways; some have been patient with me, while others have reacted in harsh ways that has hurt us both. I’m not perfect and I don’t wish I was (then I wouldn’t ‘need’ Christ), and if like me you have recognised your imperfection and want to take steps in addressing your communication challenges, you might find the 8 articles (from Focus on the Family) in the Learning to communicate series helpful.

Just a little encouragement- everyone grows/ improves/ develops at their own pace, let God be your motivation and strength. Commit all to Him - your fears, concerns and challenges and He’ll heal your heart and enable you to share and communicate in a way that glorifies Him. So don’t be discouraged - He’ll get you there.

May His word be lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path

Blessings
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment